The all-in-one facial that everyone loves (and so does their skin!)
If your skin needs a pick-me-up, stat, then HydraFacial is the treatment for you. It’s also the perfect facial for anyone wanting to calm redness and irritation, balance an oily, acne-prone complexion, minimize fine lines, and achieve a radiant glow.
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a unique skin resurfacing facial that uses Vortex Fusion™ technology to help your skin look and feel brighter, healthier, and more youthful without any harsh abrasives, lasers, or downtime. HydraFacial is safe for all skin types and works great for men and women alike.
At La Jolla Cosmetic Medical Spa, we take HydraFacial to the next level with HydraFacial MD—medical-grade serums that specifically target skin concerns such as rosacea, acne, hyperpigmentation, and wrinkles.
Every HydraFacial MD is customized to your needs:
- Reduce fine lines & wrinkles
- Clarify skin prone to acne, blackheads & whiteheads (including bacne!)
- Smooth creases around the nose & mouth or forehead
- Reduce visible sun damage, redness, and pigmentation irregularities
- Balance your complexion
- Smooth puffy, dark circles under the eyes
- Improve skin on the back, shoulders, neck, hands, and other areas of the body
Cameron Vessey, Aesthetician, Introduces HydraFacial MD
How does HydraFacial MD work?
Each treatment involves five steps, which are all completed using the HydraFacial handpiece, which delivers a continuous jet of water that both clears away impurities and delivers helpful acids and nourishing serums to your skin.
Plus, it’s not just a quick-fix. The hydrating benefits of HydraFacial MD actually help your skin’s health and overall quality over time. Here’s what each treatment involves:
- Cleansing & Exfoliation. First, we slough away dirt and dull, dead skin cells to reveal healthy skin and allow serums to be absorbed optimally.
- A Gentle Acid Peel. This loosens dirt & debris and helps to unclog pores.
- Deep Pore Cleanse. The Vortex Fusion™ painlessly & thoroughly extracts deep-set dirt from pores.
- Hydration & Serum Infusion. Your customized serum blend of antioxidants & hyaluronic acid is delivered to your clean skin.
- Protection. To help your results look their best and last longer, we’ll help you select post-treatment skincare products for your needs.
“My skin is very dry, so it looked and felt hydrated and glowed after the treatment. It made a huge difference…Cameron is superb at her job and made the experience relaxing and enjoyable.”–Actual LJCMS HydraFacial Patient
How much does a HydraFacial cost in San Diego?
Our basic HydraFacial MD RESTORE option starts at just $169. We always customize your HydraFacial, and we can focus on one concern or address multiple skin issues at once to dramatically improve your skin’s tone, texture & appearance. See our full HydraFacial menu with pricing info »
Cameron Vessey demonstrates the HydraFacial MD process
Hey GlamFam™ Members!
Interested in exclusive savings? You can receive 15% off nonsurgical procedures!
Not a GLAMfam member yet? Sign up today!
Learn more at a free consultation
Ready to try HydraFacial MD? We can start with a free skincare consultation. Our providers will evaluate your skin and discuss your options to get your best skin yet. Call (858) 452-2066 today to get started!