Almost anyone can benefit from better-looking hands
We admit it—it’s more fun to show off fine jewelry (or even a fine manicure) when you have smooth, gorgeous hands as a backdrop. If you’re bothered by wrinkles, sun damage, or prominent tendons in your hands, the La Jolla Cosmetic Medical Spa team can help you get smoother, younger-looking hands in no time with non-surgical hand rejuvenation.
Choose one of our options, or mix and match for more comprehensive results!Get the 5-star patient care you deserve at LJCMS
Option 1: Filler injections
- Smoothes the back of the hands
- Reduces visible tendons and veins
- Rejuvenates thinning hands
Dermal fillers aren’t just for faces! Our experienced medical providers can also strategically inject fillers to correct bony or “frail” appearance that can result from age-related volume loss. At LJCMS, we prefer Restylane Lyft for hand rejuvenation, for several reasons:
- Immediate improvements. As a hyaluronic acid gel filler, Restylane replaces lost volume instantly, leaving you with smoother, softer and more youthful hands right after your treatment.
- Results can last up to 6 months. You can maintain soft, smooth, and elegant hands with as few as 2 treatments per year!
- Safe, effective, and proven results. Restylane Lyft is the only hyaluronic acid filler FDA cleared for hand rejuvenation.
Option 2: BBL Photorejuvenation
- Minimize brown spots and age spots
- Reduce visible scars
- Remove spider veins and vascular lesions
- Restore an evener skin tone
Scars, sun damage, and vascular irregularities can age your hands faster than anything! Luckily, we have BBL (Broad Band Light) Photorejuvenation. It’s our favorite treatment to sun damage and vascular issues on the face, and for the hands too!
BBL sends multiple light wavelengths through the skin, which absorb brown and red pigments. There’s no downtime needed, and improvements are noticeable in as few as 2 to 3 weeks after one treatment, after the damaged spots naturally slough away.
Option 3: Resurfacing with HALO or MicroLaser Peel
- Reduce fine lines & wrinkles
- Minimize scars & keratoses (pre-cancerous lesions)
- Reduce sun damage & brown spots
- Firm crepey skin on the hands
It only makes sense that you’d want your hands to look as youthful as the rest of you. Laser resurfacing with the HALO or MicroLaser Peel can do the trick. Add your hands onto your facial treatment, or book a hands-only treatment session.
Our highly experienced laser specialists will help you choose the laser that is best suited to your needs.
Learn more about non-surgical hand rejuvenation in San Diego
We personalize your treatment plan at La Jolla Cosmetic Medical Spa to meet your unique needs, goals, and budget. Our providers will go over all of your options and help you decide what’s best for you. Call (858) 452-2066 or contact us online for your free consultation.