We offer the full Juvéderm collection at La Jolla Cosmetic Medical Spa, including VOLUMA, VOLLURE, & VOLBELLA
As time goes by, our faces naturally lose volume, leading to wrinkles, deepening folds around the nose and mouth, and features that look thinner or “harder.” There’s not much we can do to stop this process, but we can replace lost volume and restore a naturally youthful appearance with Juvéderm injectable fillers.
How can Juvéderm® help me?
Juvéderm fillers are soft, smooth gels made from hyaluronic acid, a natural component of healthy skin. Each Juvéderm formula has a unique consistency, so we can mix and match Juvéderm fillers to safely and quickly treat multiple concerns with beautiful results:
- Smooth lines around the nose and mouth (e.g., parentheses, marionette lines)
- Soften nasolabial folds
- Smooth vertical lip lines (smoker’s lines)
- Plump the lips subtly or dramatically (but always naturally)
- Smooth depressed tear troughs
- Fill indented scars, including acne scars
- Restore volume to cheeks and mid-face
- And much more!
How much does Juvéderm® cost in San Diego?
Our Juvéderm prices start at $618 per 1cc syringe, depending on the specific product. Most patients need 1 to 2 syringes to treat the lips, cheeks, or nasolabial folds. See our full list of injectables fees.
We’ve got the whole Juvéderm collection at La Jolla Cosmetic Medical Spa!
We are proud to offer all the Juvéderm fillers to meet your needs. In addition to Juvéderm XC, we offer:
- VOLUMA XC to improve cheek contour and add natural volume
- VOLLURE XC for the long-term treatment of nasolabial folds
- VOLBELLA XC for subtle lip plumping and softening of lines around the mouth
- Juvéderm Ultra & Ultra Plus XC for more dramatic lip enhancement
How long do Juvéderm® injections take?
A Juvéderm appointment usually takes 30-45 minutes, although the injections themselves take only a few minutes. The rest of the time involves cleansing the area, icing to numb the injection site, and post-treatment instructions. Your first appointment may take a little longer.
Same Day & Late Appointments
We reserve time in our schedules for injectable appointments, so you may be able to come in for your Juvéderm® treatment at LJCMS same day you call! We also offer lunch hour and evening appointments on select days. Call 858-452-0266 to check availability.
Do Juvéderm® injections hurt?
Most of our patients say, “not really much at all.” Our LJCMS providers offer a topical numbing cream to minimize discomfort of the gel injections. Additionally, all Juvéderm products are infused with lidocaine, a mild local anesthetic, which dramatically improves comfort during treatment.
We also offer PRO-NOX™ self-administered nitrous oxide (laughing gas) as an add on option. Our patients who hate needles often choose this to take the edge off and experience instant relief from pain and anxiety.
Watch below as our LJCMS Director, Lauren Amico Reed, PA-C, uses filler to give a patient fuller, more defined lips.
How long does Juvéderm last?
This depends on the specific Juvéderm product, as well as where we inject it:
- Juvéderm XC: lasts about 1 year for nasolabial folds, tear troughs, etc.
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC: lasts about 6 to 9 months for lip enhancement
- Juvéderm VOLUMA XC: up to 2 years for cheek enhancement
- Juvéderm VOLBELLA XC: about 1 year for lip rejuvenation
- Juvéderm VOLLURE XC: about 18 months for nasolabial folds